The Mosque of al Burdayni was constructed between 1616 and 1629 during the Ottoman period, it is a small structure, actually no larger than a square room with a raised gallery at the northwest end. It lies next to the Mosque of Maleka Safiya. The mosque is distinguished by its luxurious style of decoration that was not commonly used in the Ottoman mosques. It appears on the side of the street as a small building with a richly ornamented Minaret.
The Mosque of al Burdayni is L shape with two facades, the one in the west side has the entrance portal and the minaret on the right side of it, the upper part includes bulb resting on a balcony on stalactites. The ceiling is handsomely gilded and the windows are beautifully decorated with brightly colored stained glass. The Minbar of the mosque is inlaid with glimmering pearl unlike the one in the neighboring Mosque of Maleka Safiya.